Dienstag, 16. Juni 2009

Hire you

1.Introduction.

Dear sir/madam.
I m very happy that i am under the 10 best candidats of your company.In the following arguments i show you that i am a reliable worker and it is a pleasure to work in you company.

2.Pros 2.Cons

- self confidence - dominant charakter
- high motivation - unresistend to change
- teamplayer - mood swings
- flexabiliety - judy people
- able to work under stress - not good at accepting
- good listener - destroyed easaly
- symphatric
- relability

3.Text

When i comes to work i can very good work in groups so i am a very good team player.
I have good communication skills,that was told me from my colleges an dcostumers, as well i have also reserved a profesinoal training in several foregn countries.

4.Conclusion

So that was my personally pros and cons, i hope you enjoy this text and we can work together

Keine Kommentare: